My name is Juan Cardelino and I am currently working in image processing. Here you will find some code and applications made by me and my research group. You can see more at my [home page]
- Image Segmentation Algorithms: Some image segmentation algorithms i've developed for my PhD.
- here you can find the references i use in bibtex format: [citeulike] [ref]
- some notes on quantitative evaluation of segmentations: SegmentationEvaluation
- some notes on color edge detection: ColorEdgeDetection
- review of segmentation algorithms: SegmentationAlgorithms
- research on ECG signal analysis: ECGanalysis
- reviews of some papers: PaperReviews
- reviews of useful code I use: CodeReviews
- Review of Image Segmentation Algorithms:
- iOS development: info about iOS development
- CIT toolbox: is a toolbox for detection, representation and classification of ECG signals. It is written in matlab and licensed under GPL
- [QNM toolbox]: image processing toolbox particularly useful for working with level lines and trees of shapes.
- Tips n Tricks: Some simple solutions to simple problems that are suprisingly hard to find.
- Image processing Code: Various image processing codes I've developed
- Contributed code: some comments and add ons for many publicly available libraries by our image processing group.
here goes a list of my favourite software tools, maybe you'd find them useful
- Hpdv9000: installation of ubuntu intrepid on an HP dv9000 laptop
- linkedIn: http://uy.linkedin.com/in/juancardelino
- launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~drunken-sapo
- UbuntuWiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JuanCardelino
- blog: http://drunkensapo.blogspot.com
- twitter: juan_cardelino
- github: https://github.com/juan-cardelino
- ipol: http://dev.ipol.im/~juanc
invasor could be:
- the spanish word for 'invader'
- a famous uruguayan/argentinian race horse:
- the zim invader from the zim galaxy:
- my cat
- any of my past cats
- maybe it is just the latin cousin of asdf